Hybrid or home-based role (Kettering head office)
7.5 hour shifts between 8am and 6.30pm - Monday to Friday
Do you enjoy working from home? Do you want a role where you can do some days in the office, or alternatively, do all of your work from the comfort of your own home?
Our chartered surveyor client is looking for Customer Service Coordinators to join their busy team. Within this role, the successful candidate can choose whether to work full from home or do some days in the office. Predominantly outbound calling, you will be contacting customers, lenders, vendors and tenants to book in survey slots.
The key responsibilities:
- Taking ownership and booking appointments for survey inspections
- Working to agreed targets and attaining quality targets as agreed
- Using assertive and persuasive skills to book appointments
- Promote the company in all communications
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally have some call centre/telephone experience
- IT literate and able to learn systems quickly
- Accuracy with data input and attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Time management and problem solving skills
Please note that this client cannot accept any applications from candidates that have any CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
Please apply below or call 01788298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.