Leamington Spa based
Part Time - 29 hours per week
Monday 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Thursday 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Friday 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Our client, a highly sensitive, independent advisory service based in Leamington, is looking for Appointment Advisors to make appointments and answer queries, ensuring an efficient and effective service.
The key responsibilities:
- Handling client contact over the phone and via email and web, ensuring callers feel comfortable
- Administering bookings, maintaining accurate records, ensuring clients are booked into a suitable appoumtnet
- Identifying and obtaining funding for NHS clients
- General administrative and support tasks
- Taking responsibility to safeguard vulnerable people
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent customer service skills and previous experience of telephone work
- Excellent communication skills, non-judgemental and calm
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills
- 34 days holiday pro rata
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook!
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.