Monday to Friday
8 hour shifts between 6 am - 11 pm on a rota basis
Ongoing temporary contract - permanent opportunity for the right person
Fluent French and Spanish or Italian speaker
Our automotive client in Rugby is seeking a proactive, forward thinking individual who is a fluent French and Spanish speaker to join their busy, friendly team. You will be liaising with drivers who have broken down and co-ordinating their recovery.
- Collecting all relevant data regarding the breakdown
- Arranging payments
- Contacting the relevant dealer and finding an acceptable solution for the customer
- Communicating in a professional way and inform all parties on the next stage
- Log all information correctly
- The ability to speak fluent English/French and Spanish or Italian
- Previous customer service skills
- Sound admin experience
- Effective problem solver
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate data entry skills with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, positive attitude
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Please call us for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.