Coventry based - Meriden Business Park
Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm
Our client, a successful and friendly company based in Meriden Business Park, Coventry, is looking for a Customer Account Manager to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, managing supply chain contracts and ensuring asset recovery and protection.
The key responsibilities:
- First point of contact for the customer, handling complaints/issues and advising the customer as to next steps
- Collecting customer data, analysing and ensuring this gains insight into improvement of customer processes
- Checking and approving invoices, alongside associated admin
- Generating sales leads
- Ensuring and monitoring that contract agreements are recorded in the system
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent communication skills - in person, over the phone and via email
- Great IT skills - competent in MS Excel, Outlook and Word and ideally some experience with a CRM
- Brilliant organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage own time
- Vibrant and motivated, working with integrity, enthusiasm and team spirit
- Commercial awareness
- 25 days annual leave (with an additional day of holiday in the month of your birthday!)
- Westfield Health Plan and rewards
- Lovely offices with free hot drinks, break room and free parking
- Company pension
- Summer and Christmas work parties
- Sociable team
Please apply below or call 01788298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.