Lutterworth Head Office - Home working with occasional training and travel around the area
18 hours per week - Flexible days and hours
8 month contract
£10.85 per hour / actual salary £10,154
Our client, a membership organisation based in Lutterworth, are looking for a Customer Service Administrator / Registration Support Assistant to support the register team with administration of assessment events.
The key responsibilities:
- Liaising with venues in regards to hosting events, being a point of contact for booking arrangements and technical requirements
- Responding to member and tutor enquiries relating to their Approved Qualification
- Undertaking administrative tasks for hosted events, setting up assessments in the CRM and distributing guidance materials
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge and experience in databases
- Extensive use of Word, Excel, Outlook and databases to record and produce correspondence, reports and documents
- Excellent data entry, attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer care
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Please apply below or call 01788298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.