8 hour shifts between 6am - 11pm
Monday to Friday (occasional weekends)
£10.62 per hour plus Shift Premium (varies depending on shift pattern)
Contract until March 2022 - possibility of becoming permanent
This is a great opportunity to work for a well known transport company, aiding their drivers in the breakdown process, negotiating solutions and resolving cases.
- Manage the full breakdown process, keeping customers and dealers informed about their case
- Secure the financial arrangements related to a breakdown
- Escalating cases according to the escalation process
- Communicating with all parties in a correct and clear way
- Using the system to log requests, escalate cases and correct/report inaccurate information
The ideal candidate:
- Customer orientated with good communication skills
- Previous experience in a customer service role (essential)
- Technical awareness of commercial vehicles (desirable)
- Willing to work in a shift systems
- Problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking and team player
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Please call us for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.