Temporary ongoing - Nights
5 out of 7 6pm-6am (Can be 7nights on 4nights off)
No experience necessary!
Our client, a leader in the automotive industry, is looking for a Night Security Officer to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis. Our sites are modern and we take our quality, environment, health & safety responsibilities seriously.
As a night security officer, you will be working within a small team to ensure that all site facilities are monitored and maintained.
You will be the first point of contact for all visitors on arrival, and will ensure they are directed accordingly and efficiently.
Other duties will involve making sure drivers are taking the correct vehicles, issuing keys, checking cameras, and carrying out site patrols using the security vehicle.
- Good understanding of, and commitment to safe working practice.
- Possess a good standard of literacy, with the ability to read and understand English
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Clean driving licence and own transport
- Honest, trustworthy with good attendance and timekeeping skills
- Keen to learn and acquire new skills
- Positive mindset and team player
- Good attention to detail
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Calm when working under pressure
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.