Our Membership client based in Rugby is looking for a 1st Line IT Support Technician to join their team on a 3 month fixed term contract.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Advise users on appropriate action to fix problems.
- Setup new machines for users.
- Install software as required.
- Carry out basic IT training for staff when new software is implemented.
- Make amendments to data in various databases when requested.
- Ensure all SOP’s for this role are documented, updated when necessary and stored in a central area within the department.
- Conduct IT inductions for new staff.
- Setup equipment for staff meetings and provide support throughout.
- Previous experience working in ICT and managing customer expectations
- Knowledge and usage of software programmes/applications such as Office 365, OneDrive, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, Go-to-meeting, Evernote, Dropbox, Sitecore, Constant Contact, Survey Monkey etc.
- Excellent computer skills including keyboard usage, word processing, updating databases, spreadsheet applications etc.
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role.If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.