- A good working knowledge of Excel and experience of using a Warehouse Management System.
- The ability to work in a fast paced reactive environment.
- A high level of numerical and written skills.
- Attention to detail with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Build customer relationships and manage all customer expectations.
- Respond to all customer enquiries promptly and accurately on a daily basis, by phone, email or by meeting.
- Liaise with all external suppliers / freight providers to resolve delivery queries, including: Late / Missing / ETA’s / Damages / Collection Requests / Stock Enquiries.
- Insurance claims: Update all databases and appropriate software systems by customer, as required, on a daily basis. Internal updates to include: SAP data entry / LFS WMS / Hermes / Excel Spreadsheets – Customer / Internal, for KPI reporting and invoicing purposes.
- Resolve any outbound delivery enquiries, including POD management / insurance claims procedure.
- Investigate all customer stock enquiries and coordinate with warehouse operation / inventory controllers to resolve.
- Update all incoming weekly schedules where appropriate.
- Keep records for KPI reporting and attend customer service review meetings, as / when requested.
- Completing the full end to end process for all returned goods including faulty and damaged items
- Processing all paperwork, maintaining accurate data records and LFS system ensuring a robust audit process
- Communicating and liaising with the office team to ensure an efficient process and service to the customer
- Liaising directly with customers by email and telephone
- Replenish returned goods back to stock
- Reprocessing faulty and damaged goods from electrical wholesalers, liaising with a third party for collection
- Communicating and working with warehouse colleagues to ensure a smooth end to end process
Please call Damien on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension rising to 3% from beginning of April 2019.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Like us on Facebook!
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.