Monday to Friday rotating 7.30am to 4.00pm / 8.30am -5.00pm
£25,000 per year
Temporary ongoing excellent opportunity to go permanent
Our client is a leader within the construction industry and they are currently seeking a dynamic and customer-focused individual to join the team as a customer service agent. In this role, you will be a vital link between our valued customers and our internal teams, ensuring seamless order processing and delivery exceptional customer service.
- Listening to the customer and understanding their needs
- Negotiating and endeavouring to satisfy the customer, keeping them informed
- Dealing with a variety of customer service activities, with flexibility dependent on the department’s needs
- Adhering to SLA’s/targets in place
- Develop relationships with the External Sales Team, understanding the region and customer base
- Work closely with colleagues in other departments to ensure that all customer orders are dealt with in accordance to the current customer service priorities and guidelines
- Co-ordinating all programmed orders and services, liaising with External Hauliers
- Ensuring product is dispatched to the customer within specified lead times, seeking to meet and whenever possible exceed the customers’ expectations
- Proactively resolve customer issues/complaints or changes in the requested order, keeping the customer informed
- Excellent telephone manner required when dealing with customers
- SAP knowledge
- MS Excel
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Customer Focused
- Attention to detail
Please call for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.