This is a role in Nuneaton for an award-winning bathroom company, working in a contact centre environment.
- Supporting the business and ensuring first class service
- Keeping customer orders accounts up to date
- Liaising internally within the business to resolve issues
- Speaking extensively with courier partners
- Dealing with high volumes of calls and emails from customers
- Ensuring SLA is achieved on all sales and aftersales cases and calls
- Responding to customer complaints
- updating customers on order status
- Providing an excellent and professional service at all times
- Excellent customer service skills
- Aftersales and sales knowledge
- First class telephone manner
- Professional approach to customer service
- High level of written and verbal skills
- Commitment to resolving a problem
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am til 9pm
- Friday 8.30am til 5.45pm
- Saturday 9am til 5.30pm
- Sunday 10am til 4pm
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.