Our client based in Leicester is looking for a Transport Administrator to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take their first steps in the transport sector, working for one of the UK's leading logistics specialist.
Responsibilities & Objectives:
- Efficiently and accurately dispatch deliveries with any relevant delivery paperwork or other required information
- Monitor the return of empty equipment from deliveries
- Record all incoming Trunks
- Monitor and action any driver line calls for the depot
- Liaise with drivers on the gate communication system to make them aware of site procedures before entering site.
- Good communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Able to use effectively Microsoft Windows package (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role.If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.