Are you a strong communicator?
Experienced in managing projects with blue chip Companies?
Do you have a background working within the packaging industry?
This is an exciting role where you will play a pivotal role to drive projects from the concept stage through to execution ensuring projects are delivered in the most efficient manner.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build trusted relationship with the salesperson, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Help customers via email, phone and in face to face meetings as required by the business.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Responsible for keeping clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Be the internal lead for product development, adopting the role of project manager, from concept to completion.
- Be proactive in identifying additional sale opportunities.
- Proven account management and project management experience.
- A background of working within the packaging industry.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience of leading face to face meetings with Key Account customers.
- Two years experience working within the packaging industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to procedures and deadlines.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.