- Process sales orders by recording all the necessary information required and ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations
- Prepare customer quotations ensuring price and units requested are correct and the office quotation log is updated
- Maintain a robust administration system for sales orders and customer service paperwork
- Ensure customers are kept up-to-date on any shortages, lead times or delivery delays
- Ensure all required paperwork accompanies orders prior to being dispatched
- Raising Pro Forma orders/invoices and ensuring payment is received prior to the order being dispatched
- Ensure relevant documentation is processed in line with relevant sales order as per customer requirements.
- Ensure any requests for credit notes are processed and forwarded to the Customer Service Manager or Finance Manager for sign off
- Liaise closely with the Finance team about relevant sales information and any discrepancies that may occur
- Liaise closely with the Purchasing Controller on key information such as shortages, lead-times, customer forecasts, customer demand (increase/decrease in volumes & new products)
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants andsuppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.