Do you have a passion for delivering great Customer Service?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment and are you able to prioritise a busy workload?
Are you available to start work on Monday 11th March?
Our client based in Hinckley is looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The key details:
You'll be working Monday to Friday, either 9am-5pm or 8am-4pm. It's a temporary to permanent opportunity paying £8.50 per hour .
This role offers genuine progression opportunities with potential earnings of £20,475 pa.
What will you be doing?
Responding to a range of client enquiries and requests via the organisations multi-channel contact centre. Working with the Customer Service team to meet team targets. Actioning and resolving enquiries at the first point of contact and taking ownership of customer accounts.
Who is the ideal candidate?
We are looking for someone who has-
- Experience of influencing and negotiating
- Worked towards targets and SLA's
- Confidence with resolving complex queries and complaints
- Used Microsoft Office and a CRM in their career
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Please call us on (phone number removed) for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.