6 Month Temporary Contract (Possibility of extension)
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
£10.23 per hour (£19,950pa)
Our client, a successful furniture company based in Hinckley is looking for an accounts administrator to assist their busy finance team with various administrative tasks.
The key responsibilities:
- Processing orders onto an inhouse database
- Contacting customers for payments via email and telephone
- Taking incoming calls and directing them within the team
- Dealing with VAT queries and supplying VAT invoices
The ideal candidate:
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Team player and ability to work under pressure
- Comfortable working with figures (prior experience working in an accounts department would be advantageous but not essential)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Please call Damien on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension rising to 3% from beginning of April 2019.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.