Ryton-on-Dunsmore based - hybrid possibility
£21,500 - £24,000pa PRORATA (£11.81 to £13.19 ph)
28 hours per week - flexible
Our client, a friendly and interesting charity, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their small team of 3 on a permanent basis.
The key responsibilities:
- Administer sales ledgers, invoices and credit notes as well as purchase ledgers
- Maintaining strong working relationships with key suppliers, stakeholders and debtors, ensuring prompt invoice payments
- Be aware of VAT intricacies and ensure VAT is accurately accounted for
- Supporting the management accountant, ensuring accuracy and responsibility for cashflow, bank transfers and bank reconciling
- Overseeing intercompany accounts and petty cash
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in an accounts based role
- Knowledge of purchase and sales ledger and VAT
- Organised with a great attention to detail
- Friendly with a great work ethic
- This role is perfect for anyone looking for a flexible timetable
Please call 01788 298040 and ask for Nicola for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.