Fully remote or Hybrid working - Lutterworth Office
Temporary to permanent (17 month contract)
Flexible working - 36.25 hours per week
Our client, Our client, a membership organisation based in Lutterworth, is looking for an Admin Officer to assist in the development and maintenance of registration standards to aid public protection.
The key responsibilities:
- Assessing audit submissions against register standards for continuing professional development, supervision and insurance
- Logging audit information and updating the membership database
- Providing advice, information and requests from members that relate to audit requirements (mostly email based)
- Assisting with project work relating to the standards from registration
- Input and analysing on equality and diversity
- Some telephone work, but mostly email based communications
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally a candidate with degree level education in psychology or counselling or understanding of counselling professions
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate at all levels with great personal skills
- Able to manage competing demands
- Analytical approach to work
- Able to work on own initiative, organising and prioritising workloads
Apply below or call 01788298040 to discuss the role with Sharon
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.