Are you a strong administrator, with a confident telephone manner ? Are you able to prioritise your workload whilst working in a busy, fast-paced office environment ?
My client based on the outskirts of Rugby, is currently looking for an administrator to join their friendly team on a temporary basis, initially working until January. Hours of work are flexible, please contact me to discuss further.
- Liaising with agencies via phone
- Sending emails
- Data entry
- General administration duties
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent I.T skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under-pressure
Please call Matt for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.