Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
£14,000 per annum
Our energy assessment client based in Lutterworth is looking for an enthusiastic individual to be the first point of contact for visitors on Reception. You will be taught the skills to look after visitors, assist in the smooth running of the reception and provide full administrative support.
The key responsibilities:
- Creating a positive first impression and welcoming, professional front of house service
- Assist in all administrative activities
- During this time, you will receive training up to level 3 in Business Administration from an external training provider
The ideal candidate:
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- 3 GCSE's at grade 3/C or above (or equivalent)
- Comfortable communicating via phone and in person
- Comfortable using IT
- Attention to detail
Benefits of working for this company:
- Job security in a growing industry
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays (flexi holiday programme with ability to increase holiday to 30 days)
- Full company sick pay
- Death in service 3 x salary
- Perks at Work membership
- Free private medical cover after 2 years' service
Call Nicola on 01788298040 or apply below.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.