£20,500pa - £21,000pa
Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 5.30pm
This multinational company is looking for a motivated candidate working within a fast paced environment based in Rugby Town Centre supporting the team with the administration.
- Ensuring all orders are booked onto the live systems accurately and in a timely manner
- Liaising with technical team for approvals on special products
- Taking payments for next day orders and additional loads on the day
- Raising customer invoices and refunds
- Liaising with shipping teams to book/change/cancel orders where necessary
- Previous experience in a commercial admin-based role desirable
- Must be able to multi-task with a high volume of incoming calls
- Must be a confident communicator
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Please apply below or call Matthew on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.