Monday to Friday 0800-1630
Our client based in Bruntingthorpe is looking for hard-working, dedicated Despatch Administrator to join their transport team.
This role is ideal for someone trying to get experience within a transport environment. This is a varied position that will give you the opportunity to learn many different roles within the organisation.
Full training will be given to the right candidate.
Main purpose of the role:
Reporting to the team leader within the department for the day-to-day tasks are required This is an administration/operations role, to help support the despatch team and ensure that all customer despatch requests are carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring the company's database and filing system are kept up-to date and accurate
- Despatching vehicles for transporter drivers or trade plate drivers
- Checking vehicles loaded onto transporters are correct
- Preparing vehicle documents and load packs
- Updating office records of any vehicle keys received or handed out to team members
- Collecting documents from various departments located on site
- Flexibility to work additional hours if and when needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good customer service and administration
- Attention to detail
- Hold a full UK driving license
Please call us and ask for Matt Ransley for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.