Our client, one of the leaders in Automotive solutions is looking for a Customer Support Administrator to join their PDI team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Monday to Friday 40 hour week
Temporary to permanent
- Liaising with clients who are picking up their new vehicles
- Ensure all data input of vehicle documents is completed with accuracy and within agreed time scales.
- Efficient and accurate filing of vehicle documents
- Process daily post, ensuring all documents are posted to the correct customers on time.
- Responsible for booking in units at multiple Vehicle solutions locations.
- Responsible for using multiple external customers databases and systems
- Deal with multiple Vehicle solutions sites and auction sites ensuring smooth transition of units to sale.
- Responsible for dealing with general customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner both face to face, via telephone and email, ensuring a satisfactory outcome is reached or escalating where necessary
- Be the point of contact for our customers and develop and maintain excellent relationships with our vendors
- To be the first point of contact for a portfolio of customers ensuring that the administration processes on each of the accounts is completed to a high standard and is within SLAs
- Contact with key customers both within the business and external in order to enhance the customer experience
Ideal candidates will have-
- Experience within a customer facing role with the ability to resolve customer queries and complaints to a mutual satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- A keen eye for detail and accurate data entry skills
- Strong administration skills
Please call Damien on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.