9.30 am - 6 pm - Monday to Friday
Our extremely interesting client within the equestrian industry is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their busy team.
Main Tasks are:
- Order processing and email management
- Booking in deliveries and arranging credits
- Answering general queries via phone and social media
- Resolving issues with their shipping couriers
- Updating customer order records
- Keeping invoices and delivery schedules up to date
- Assisting with supplier, customer and courier queries when required
- Updating and maintaining product records
- General office administration
- Previous admin experience ideally in a retail sector (not essential)
- Sound knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- An interest in horses a bonus but not essential
- A positive 'Can do' attitude
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Superb communication skills a must
This is an interesting, varied role which would suit someone with an interest in horses but this is not essential. If you enjoy a variety and have excellent communication skills this could be the job for you!
Please call us for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.