Commencing Beginning January 2020 - end of March 2020
Monday - Friday
Hours: Rotational weekly
6am-2.30 and 7am-3.30pm
2pm-10.30pm and 2.30pm-11pm
Our extremely customer focused automotive client in the heart of Rugby is seeking an experienced individual within customer services with fluent in French.
- Manage the full breakdown process in French.
- Keeping customers and dealers informed about their case
- Receive and accurately log customer requests within designated systems
- Look for, and negotiate solutions to resolve cases and if necessary escalate to the appropriate person
- Organise the payment conditions in relation to the breakdown case
- Person spec:
- Ability to speak French fluently
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound IT and admin skills
- Ability to pick up new systems and procedures with ease
- Enjoys problem solving
- Customer Focused
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.