Monday to Friday / 9am to 5.30pm
Our client, a Rugby-based chartered accountants, is looking for a book keeper and outsourcing executive to provide services to a range of clients with varied requirements in an expanding bookkeeping department.
The key responsibilities:
- Managing the delivery of bookkeeping services accurately and efficiently to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met
- Posting and balancing banks
- Posting payroll and depreciation journals
- Preparing and filling of VAT returns
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge of Sage
- Knowledge of Xero and Receipt Bank preferable and not essential
- Competent in Word and Excel
- Attention to detail, reliable and organised
- Great communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines
Please apply below or call Nicola on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.