On behalf of a long-established and growing training company, we are recruiting for a Business Development Advisor - Hair and Beauty to enrol the correct amount of learners on the Hair and Beauty apprenticeship programme.
This is a full time role covering Rugby and the Warwickshire area. Working Monday - Friday 9am - 4.30pm. The basic salary is £20,000 per annum and the OTE is £24,500. (you can start earning bonus from day 1).
- To promote our clients training programme to employers by telephone sales, field sales and account management.
- To ensure all potential employers have completed the organisational training needs analysis
- To liaise with learners and assessors regularly to ensure the learner progresses on target through their programme and to address any issues/barriers to learning.
The ideal candidate
- a knowledge of hair and beauty industry
- clear and confident communication skills both face to face and telephone
- confident IT skills
- good administration skills - with an eye for detail
- driving licence and own vehicle (petrol expense paid)
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.