Business Development Executive for Hair & Beauty apprenticeships
Based in Leicestershire
We are looking for a motivated and target driven Business Development Executive to join a growing team within a leading apprenticeship training organisation. Based at a training centre in Leicester, you will focus on recruiting apprentices and engaging new employers within the Leicestershire area for hairdressing and beauty therapy apprenticeships and qualifications.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional organisational and communication skills and will be responsible for managing their own caseload.
You will be joining an enthusiastic and friendly team who each manage their own geographic areas and industry sectors.
Own transport is essential as this role entails significant travel with various responsibilities meaning that no two days are the same.
You'll be identifying both new and existing opportunities for apprentices as well as potential new business opportunities; following-up leads either through telephone conversations or face-to-face meetings and attending various outreach events to attract new business.
You will be responsible for account managing employers and acting as a first point of contact for learners starting their apprenticeship journey.
- The salary is £20,000 basic plus bonus
- OTE of £25,000 plus travel expenses, laptop and phone
- 33 days holiday allowance, rising to 38 after time-served period.
- Company pension and healthcare scheme and a recruitment referral incentive.
- Working hours are 9:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Full training, support and opportunities for continuing professional development are also delivered as standard.