We are looking for a motivated and target driven Business Development Advisor to join a growing team within a leading apprenticeship training organisation. Based at a training centre in Coventry, you will focus on recruiting apprentices and engaging new employers within the Coventry and Warwickshire area for business-based apprenticeships.
The main priority for this role is to grow both B2B and B2C apprenticeship agreements, contributing to the Government’s ambition for 3 million apprentices by 2020.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional organisational and communication skills and will be responsible for managing their own caseload.
You will be joining an enthusiastic and friendly team who each manage their own geographic areas and industry sectors.
Own transport is essential as this role entails significant travel with various responsibilities meaning that no two days are the same.
Duties include identifying both new and progression opportunities for apprentices as well as potential new business opportunities and following up leads either through telephone conversations or face-to-face meetings and attending various outreach events to attract new business.
You will be responsible for account managing employers and acting as a first point of contact for learners starting their apprenticeship journey.
- The salary is competitive with OTE of £24,000 plus travel expenses.
- 33 days holiday allowance, rising to 38 after time-served period.
- Company pension and healthcare scheme and a recruitment referral incentive.
- Working hours are 09:00-16:30 Monday-Friday with occasional overtime required.
- Full training, support and opportunities for continuing professional development are also delivered as standard.