We are seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join our client in Lutterworth as a Campaigns Officer. This is a two-month role working on a particular project within the Policy and Public Affairs department.
- To take a key role in the co-ordination and delivery of a focused campaign around counselling in universities and colleges
- Develop and distribute campaign material to a variety of audiences
- Create powerful content for the use in letters, briefings and member communications, including online and social media
- To engage with a range of stakeholders, including members, parliamentarians, universities and the public
- Experience of co-ordinating campaigns or similar policy or PR related projects
- Excellent project management, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of creating powerful and persuasive material with the ability to influence
- Evidence of an ability to work collaboratively across an organisation to achieve outcomes and impacts
- Ability to identify and deliver innovative ways to campaign, thinking creatively and strategically about ways to improve impact
- Ability to prioritise workload demands and positively respond to unforeseen challenegs
- Experience of working within a policy, public affairs or communications related function
- A knowledge of higher/further education or health sectors
- understanding of using social media to support campaigns
- Understanding of using campaigning and campaign platforms to make an impact
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.