Term time only - 30 hours per week
Monday to Friday - 9am to 3pm
£13,773pa actual salary
Our client, a school in the Rugby area, is looking for an inspirational and effective Careers Advisor to provide advice, guidance and support for all year groups regarding their subject options, future study and career choices.
The key responsibilities:
- To develop, implement and review a strategic plan for the school's careers provision
- Conducting individual careers interviews with pupils in all year groups
- Organising and promoting work experience
- Liaising and engaging with local and national employers that support employability and opportunity
- Developing a school alumni network
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to A Level (or above) or equivalent
- Recent experience of careers advice
- Ability to work collaboratively with good communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- A commitment to the responsibility of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people
- Great organisational skills
Please call 01788 298040 and ask for Sharon for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.