Our client, a school based in Rugby are looking for a Caretaker to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis (Could go permanent for the right candidate).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Opening/Closing of the school site
- Testing fire alarms in the school
- Sorting any recycling/bins that need doing
- Responding to any maintenance issues around the school; painting, basic plumbing, fixing doors/furniture
- Move classroom and hall furniture for any events
- Basic grounds maintenance
Ideal candidates will have:
- You will need to have recent and relevant experience of working within a maintenance background.
- Good handyman abilities and be able to confidently assist with any building maintenance issues, basic plumbing and carpentry.
- An understanding of Health and Safety procedures is essential, good knowledge of COSHH and Manual Handling is also beneficial.
- You will need to be pro-active, enthusiastic and work well as part of the school staff team.
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role.If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.