Hours of work: Monday to Friday 15:45 - 18:00
Pay: £9.25 per hour
Temporary to permanent
Our client, a local Rugby School, is currently looking for an experienced cleaner to work on a temporary to permanent basis. You will be required to clean specified areas within the building to a high standard.
- Cleaning inside glazing
- Mop floors
- Dust & polish
- Vacuum and tidy rooms
- Clean toilets, bowls and basins
- Empty bins and dispose of rubbish
- Ensure safe and effective use & storage of all equipment
- Be aware of Health & Safety at Work regulations and COSHH guidelines.
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment
Benefits of working through The Caraires Consultancy:
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.