Monday - Friday / 8am - 5pm (40hrs)
£11 per hour
Our busy, well established construction client is looking for a Client Support Coordinator to join their team.
A recent contact has meant the beginnings of a new team in the company, of which the Client Support Coordinator will be central in providing a high standard of customer service. Currently this area of the company is fairly small and steady, however it will become busy over time so is best suited to an individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Booking in vehicles and deliveries
- Data entry on Microsoft Excel
- Collating information on failed deliveries
- Liaising with drivers
The ideal candidate:
- Must be comfortable and confident on the phone (essential)
- Excellent customer service skills
- No experience necessary as full training provided - you just need to be a great communicator and excellent multi-tasker
Please apply below or call Coco on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension rising to 3% from beginning of April 2019.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.