We are looking to recruit a full time, permanent, experienced Commercial Property fee earner (Solicitor or Legal Executive) with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE.
- Due to a high volume of work we are looking at recruiting someone that can come in and “hit the ground running”. We’re ideally looking for someone who has worked in private practice and has experience of all aspects of Commercial Property. It would be distinctly advantageous if the candidate also had Residential conveyancing experience too.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have local knowledge of the surrounding area and contacts, and would be willing to attend Business Networking Events.
- Excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
- The vacancy has arisen due to a high volume of work within the department and plans for the department’s future
The Commercial Property Team Covers:
- Advising on the sale and purchase of business premises
- Acquiring, assigning and renewing business leases on behalf of clients
- Negotiating licence agreements for businesses
- Rent reviews and break clauses in commercial leases
- Advising on planning laws and related commercial property development issues
- Representing clients in possession proceedings
This long-established, growing firm is based in Coventry and transport is required to reach their location.
Hours and benefits:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.15pm (36 hours per week)
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays plus 1 extra day for each year worked
- Christmas & New Year shut-down
- Staff discount on conveyancing transactions and wills
- 3% employer pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Free on-site parking
- Free beverages