We are recruiting on behalf of a long-established legal firm, who are currently looking for a Legal Executive to undertake fee-earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of its reputable Commercial Property Department.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor, you will progress caseloads of commercial property law for clients including:
Caseloads and matters include:
- retail agreements and leases
- surrender, assignment and subletting of lease
- shareholder and partnership agreements
We would consider someone who has strong academics, is local (Coventry, Warwick, Stratford, Solihull, Northampton, Daventry, Rugby, Nuneaton, Leicestershire) and ideally has 12-18 months PQE. We would consider candidates who have been a paralegal prior to commencing their training contract.
This is not for the feint-hearted but is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial property solicitor to work closely with two Partners who are both very experienced and well-regarded lawyers.
Hours and benefits:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.15pm (36 hours per week)
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays plus 1 extra day for each year worked
- Christmas & New Year shut-down
- 3% employer pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Free on-site parking
- Staff discount on conveyancing transactions and wills
- Free beverages
Interested? Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role.If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarairesRecruitment