Initial 2 year secondment
Lutterworth office - can be hybrid or office based
36.25 hours per week
Our membership client is looking for a complaints assistant and assessor to managing the processing of complaints, ensuring their timely effective and lawful processing.
The key responsibilities:
- To be responsible for progressing complaints from reception to initial panel stage
- Manage a caseload - involving investigation, assessment and evidence gathering
- Identify legal and sensitive matters which may pose a risk to cases
- Communicate with parties to a complain keeping them informed
- Address the needs of vulnerable people
The ideal candidate:
- Degree level educated of equivalent
- Previous experience in a complaints/regulatory environment
- Experience dealing with vulnerable people
- Eager to work in a fast-paced, demanding role
- Knowledge of professional conduct procedures
- Proactive, enthusiastic and organised
- Excellent communication, planning and IT skills
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working option
- Flexi working hours
- Generous holiday entitlements
- Free parking
- Occupational health support
Apply below or call 01788298040 to discuss the role with Nicola.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.