We are looking for an excellent customer service professional with leadership/management experience, who wants to join a growing, award-winning organisation in the retail sector. This company sells most of its products online, although there is a showroom onsite. In a department of over 60 customer service specialists, each Team Leader will support, inspire and lead a team of 8-12 agents.
You will support the Team Manager and ensure that Customers receive the highest level of service against agreed KPI’s with the aim of meeting or exceeding customer expectation on all contacts.
The role will include:
- working within set KPI’s to reduce service level response times, call answer rates and case workloads
- ensuring productivity of each individual is at the required standards
- escalating issues immediately to the Team Manager on matters that could be potential risk and escalate to serious issues
- identifying training and development requirements of the team and ensuring that the required training has been carried out
- motivating and engaging the team to be the best that they can be
- directly managing Customer Service Advisors
- maintaining KPI’s on call handling and service level response times
Please call us on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.