Our client a Membership organisation based in Leicestershire is looking for a CPD and Online Resource Officer to work as part of a team to design, develop and deliver a range of innovative online learning resources which meet the strategic needs of the organisation. This 12 month FTC can be home based with occasional trips into the office.
- Responsible for delivery of monthly CPD hub content launches
- Work as part of a team to design, develop and deliver a range of innovative online learning resources in different formats, ensuring there is an ongoing supply of relevant content to populate the CPD hub and website to support the CPD needs of our members
- Design, develop and build content pages in Umbraco CMS and the client LMS for CPD hub, and other online resources
- Responsible for review panel process, sending content for review, analysing and implement feedback from review panels and SME’s to ensure delivered recorded content is to standard and representative of initial concept
- Establish and maintain working relationships with SME’s, presenters and volunteers to enable the timely development and delivery of CPD hub online resources
- Support the ongoing development roadmap of the client Learning centre (LMS).
- Manage the editing of the learning video content, delivering high quality footage to be added to the CPD Hub and client website to support members CPD
The Ideal Candidate:
- Professional qualification in Media technology to degree level or practical experience of learning content delivery
- Experience of developing content and copy for websites
- Experience of working collaboratively with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), presenters and volunteers
- Practical experience of video and audio editing
- Experience of evaluating projects, making appropriate recommendations for developments of products and services for the future
- Experience of working in an innovative and creative environment, making recommendations to facilitate change for the continuous improvement and development of online learning resources.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment, with a commitment to providing high quality customer care
- High level of computer literacy
Closing date for applications is 6th June
Please apply below or call for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.