Rugby based - hybrid opportunity
8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
£22k - £24k dependant on experience
Our client, a company that supply furniture and kitchen fittings, are looking for a Credit Control Advisor / Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their busy and fast paced Accounts Receivable and Master Data Management team. This company pride themselves on an extremely high quality customer support, so the successful candidate must have passion for great service and be comfortable in a fast paced environment.
The key responsibilities:
- High call volumes daily to effectively manage timely and efficient collection of debts due to the company
- Meeting cash and debtor day targets within agreed timetables
- Ensuring a first class customer service and brilliant communication with customers
- Creating customer and vendor accounts, dealing with customer queries and helping with system administration
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working in an accounts receivable or credit control role is important - if you are hoping to start a career in this field, you may be suitable if you have great customer service and communication skills and the right attitude
- Skills in data entry and commercial awareness are key
- Experience with SAP or other systems would be advantageous
- Easy going, personable and attentive to detail
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Westfield rewards discount schemes - opportunities for things like free massages in the office!
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
Please call 01788 298040 and ask for Coco for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.