Rugby office based
Monday to Friday - 8.45am to 5.3opm (basic hours, may require slight flexibility)
1 hour lunch break
£22,600pa plus annual bonus
Our client, a successful and very friendly company based in Rugby, are looking for a Customer Solutions Specialist to join their brand new team that sits alongside the technical department. This team deals with bespoke products for their customers. This incredibly varied role will suit someone with brilliant customer support skills who is willing to learn all about bespoke product.
The key responsibilities:
- Assisting with initial enquiries for the bespoke services
- Supporting and managing through entire order process from start to completion - managing customers' expectations in relation to orders, quotes, deliveries
- Supporting over email and live chat when necessary
- Liaising with entire team throughout technical and customer support departments
- Giving product advice and information
The ideal candidate:
- High level of customer service and customer relationship management
- Great IT skills including MS Office - easy to pick up systems (SAP)
- Proactive, assertive and inquisitive approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Sociable with great communication skills
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Westfield rewards discount schemes - opportunities for things like free massages in the office!
- Training programme tailored to you
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
Please call 01788 298040 and ask for Coco for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.