A great opportunity to work for our Logistics client as a Customer Experience Advisor.
The hours are 11am - 7pm Monday - Friday. This is a permanent opportunity with an immediate start.
Key result areas
· Build effective relationships with all drivers, team, customers, clients, stakeholders
· Maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Maintain and update customers’ records accurately and in accordance with GDPR
· Handle a high volume of emails and telephone calls
· Manage Transport office desk
·Respond to all in bound queries on all matters e.g., orders, enquiries, Proof of Deliveries (POD’s), complaints etc.
The Ideal applicant:
- Previous experience of working in a busy Transport/Distribution environment
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Fluent in English with exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and good time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- Highly organised and able to work as part of a team to resolve problems
Please call us for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.