3-6 month contract
Possibility of a permanent role
8.45 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday
Home Working and from the company office
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Are you happy dealing with complaints and dealing with enquiries?
Do you possess excellent admin, planning and organisational skills?
if the answer is YES then read on...
Our client in the heart of Lutterworth is seeking an experienced Administrator to be the first point of contact to their members and members of the public with queries and complaints.
Main Duties will be:
- Providing clerical and admin support for the company's Register to agreed standards and deadlines
- Dealing with complaints from people who are sometimes upset and vulnerable
- Responding to complaints via telephone email and in writing
- Chasing information from various sources and preparing paperwork
- Arrange and schedule panel meetings
- Supporting the team with administration
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Previous complaint handling experience ideally with vulnerable people
- Good working knowledge of Word/Excel, Outlook, internet and databases
- Superb administration with strong attention to detail
- Have a flexible attitude to work with an ability to multitask.