Our client, a leading provider of haulage and warehousing services is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis (could lead to a permanent role for the right candidate).
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
£9.13ph - £10 ph
Temporary to permanent
You will be-
- Making outbound calls to customers
- Booking in jobs
- Dealing with POD's and putting onto their Transport system
- Supporting with any ad-hoc duties
Ideal candidates will have-
- Experience of working within a fast paced office environment
- Confidence to pick up the phone
- Own transport due to the location of the site
Please call Coco on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension rising to 3% from beginning of April 2019.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.