Coventry based - Meriden Business Park (CV5)
Rotational shift pattern - 8 hour shifts between 7am and 5pm - Monday - Friday
Our client, a successful and friendly company based in Meriden Business Park, Coventry, is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to communicate with their customers over the phone and via email, keeping on top of tasks and organising collection of pallets.
The key responsibilities:
- Setting up the collection of pallets from customers in cooperation with team leader
- Sending assignments and requests to the transport team
- Liaising with different departments
- Communicating via email and phone with customers and alternative departments
The ideal candidate:
- Customer service experience preferred
- Good geographical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and quick to pick up systems
- Good IT skills - Excel knowledge is a bonus
- All training provided from day one
This role is in a friendly team in lovely offices - this is a great opportunity for someone wanting to start their office career.
- Lovely offices with free hot drinks, break room and free parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - and your birthday off each year!
- Company pension
- Summer and Christmas work parties
- Sociable team
- All training provided from day 1
Please apply below or call 01788298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.