You must be available to attend a group interview 17th April and start work on 23rd April.
Reporting to the Aftersales Senior, your main duties will include taking inbound calls, dealing with cases where the customer is needing assistance with warranty, quality, and delivery and taking sales calls. Replacing customer’s products where necessary.
What we’re looking for:
- Must have previous experience of working in a customer service environment
- Have previous experience of working for an Ecommerce company
- Have excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience of warranty and quality claims.
- Must respond well to challenging situations.
- Previous experience of bathroom products
- Complaint Handling Skills
Hours of work are 40 hours a week, on a rota basis are to cover all opening hours
·Monday to Thursday 8.30am till 9pm
·Friday 8.30am till 5.45pm
·Saturday 9am till 5.30pm
·Sunday 10am till 4pm
In return they offer
- Excellent rates of pay – achievable company bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Full ongoing training
Please call Damien on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.