Hinckley office based
Temp to Perm or Permanent Role
Monday to Friday / 9am to 5pm*
£20,475pa / £10.50ph
Are you passionate about offering exceptional customer care? Do you want to have a career in a company with incredible training, support and progression? Offering tailor-made, luxury furniture and storage solutions, you will manage individual customer cases from start to finish, delivering informed advice and information.
The key responsibilities:
- Taking ownership for customer accounts and queries
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders
- Managing installations from start to finish, including aftercare
- Liaising with designers, fitters and surveyors to ensure any potential issues are avoided or resolved
The ideal candidate with have a drive and passion to give great customer care. The most important qualities our client looks for are high energy, great attitude and willingness to learn. Even if you haven't had experience in customer service before, if this sound like you - you're in the right place! You will be a great problem solver, quick to pick up IT systems, and have clear written and spoken communication skills.
This role offers an amazing opportunity to learn and grow in a job, as well as genuine progression through a bespoke, tailored training programme.
*Please note - in this role, you will have to work a set of evenings and weekends once every 4 months
- Perkbox - offering savings and vouchers on everyday and special items
- 23 days annual holiday (increasing to 33 with service) + 8 statutory Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Onsite Staff Canteen serving hot and cold food
- Refer a friend incentive payment scheme
- Long service recognition scheme
- Discounted staff purchase scheme
Their offices are based just off the A5 so are commutable from Hinckley, Lutterworth, South Leicester, Nuneaton, Atherstone, Coventry and Rugby.
Please call and ask for Matthew for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.