MONDAY TO FRIDAY / 9am to 5pm / 37.5hrs
DO YOU WANT TO START A NEW ROLE IN FEBRUARY? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A ROLE THAT OFFERS PROGRESSION AND SUPPORT?
Our Hinckley-based client is looking for individuals who are passionate about providing exceptional customer care to ensure that their clients have a positive home design experience. Offering tailor-made, luxury furniture, you will manage individual customer cases from start to finish, delivering informed advice and information.
Do you want the opportunity to learn and grow in a job? This role offers genuine progression and the chance to become a team leader through a tailored training programme.
- Taking ownership for customer’s accounts and queries and recording relevant data
- Managing installations through to completion of installation and aftercare
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders
- Providing advice and information on full range of services, communicating the benefits and features of new products
- Liaising with designers, fitters and surveyors to ensure any issues are resolved
The ideal candidate:
- Strong customer service skills (Customer service experience essential)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, details and interruptions
- Quick learner, picks up new tasks easily
- IT proficient
- Effective organisational, planning and time management skills
- Clear written and spoken communication skills
- 23 days annual holiday + 8 statutory Bank Holidays, increasing to 33 with service.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Free on-site car parking.
- Free Eye test vouchers.
- Onsite Staff Canteen.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Refer a friend incentive payment scheme.
- Long service recognition scheme.
- Discounted staff purchase scheme.
Their offices are based just off the A5 so are commutable from Lutterworth, South Leicester, Nuneaton, Atherstone, Coventry and Rugby.
Please call 01788 298040 and ask for Coco for an informal chat about the role. If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.