We are recruiting talented individuals to join our client, one of the UK's largest fitted furniture retailers. We are looking to recruit Customer Service Account Managers on a temporary to permanent basis who are looking to turn a problem into a solution and delight customers along the way.
Our client offers sociable office working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 530pm.
It offers a pay rate of £8.91ph with incremental increases gained through experience. The company offers genuine progression within their team and a tailored training programme.
In this role you will-
- To take ownership for customer’s accounts and queries through various communication channels and recording relevant data on an in-house system
- Managing all installations through to completion and after care
- Building relationships with internal stake holders whilst achieving company-wide SLA’s
Ideal candidates will have-
- Excellent standard of written English (GCSE Level A-C)
- Strong communication skills both telephone and written
- Effective organisational and planning skills
- Be computer literate and able to multitask
- Previous experience of problem solving/complaint handling
Please call Damien on 01788 298040 for an informal chat about the opportunity.
If you have sent us a copy of your CV and not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 2% employer contribution towards your pension rising to 3% from beginning of April 2019.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Like us on Facebook!
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.