Temporary ongoing - permanent opportunities for the right candidate
Binley based office
Full time - 40 hours pw
Weekly rotational shifts - 7am-4pm / 8am-5pm / 8.30am-5.30pm
£11.80 ph / £24,544 pa
Start date: 26th February 2024
Our client, a large, established company based in Binley are looking for Customer Service Agents to join their team.
The key responsibilities:
- Ensuring all internal and external enquiries are answered, recorded and responded to in a timely manner, resolving any issues
- Liaising across internal departments to ensure orders are processed and deliveries are made
- Dealing with purchase orders and ensuring they are in line with standard procedures
- Using an internal system alongside SAP to respond to queries and process all orders
- Experience in a customer service environment - ideally over the phone. It is imperative that you are comfortable over the phone
- Good with IT - quick to pick up new systems
- A confident multitasker
The ideal candidate:
- Extremely reliable
- Great attention to detail
- A great problem solver - able to deal with issues in a calm and measured manner
Please apply below.
Working through Caraires...
(1) We pay the same hourly rate as your permanent equivalent from day one.
(2) We pay 3% employer contribution towards your pension.
(3) We pay annual leave as you accrue it from day one.
(4) We will ensure you receive regular contact from a Caraires consultant. Feel free to pop in or call at any time.
(5) Recommend a friend and you will receive a £25 retail voucher when they work a full week.
(6) Employee of the month: You could win a monthly prize if you’re nominated by your line manager.
(7) We will deliver seasonal gifts as a token of recognition for your hard work.
Like us on Facebook!
The Caraires Consultancy operates with integrity by treating our clients, applicants and suppliers in a fair and honest manner - as we want to be treated.